1. Gather your needs together at the table, prepare the powerpoint.
2. Make introductions, name favorite ice cream. (One of them remembers ice cream, sing that ani difranco song.)
3. At the correct time, unleash the wretched mewling one with the hunched back and crooked face, watch it jump on the table, kick over the water glasses, spill the coffee, scream, pull ties, shake chairs.
4. The one with twinkling eyes reclines and giggles, swishing her skirt.
6. Ask your dream friend, "How does it feel to be one consciousness divided into several bodies?"
7. Record the answer- something about pheromones, body chemistry. Otherwise not unusual. (Continue tagging the walls, ignoring me. You are distracted in death.)
8. Name them all, now. Acknowledge them: conversation, diversion, absurdity, comfort, confusion, engagement, music, connection, love, sex, touch, power, peace, control.
10. The need to be a fish in the sea, a wave in the water
11. Moon on the inside, sun on the outside
12. moon on the streets, sun in the sheets / sun in the streets, moon in the sheets
14. Be the East and the West
15. Trust. If there is just one unifying word, let it glow on the last page of the keynote.
16. The prezi. The blog. The affirmation. The deed.
17. Definiteness of purpose.
18. Clear your mind, and the rest will follow.
19. Yes I heard you say that cliche again, now they are all my friends. The shadows and the shut ups.
20. "It's the Journey not the Destination." Say that to yourself five times upon arriving at the destination. Test it out. Is it? Do you feel it?